St. Michael and All Angels

Text Box:  St Michael & All Angels began construction in 1906 under the design of architect William Douglas Caroe (1857-1938).

Caroe was a leading church architect of this period and noted for his imaginative treatment of the Gothic style.

St. Michael’s is designated as a Grade II listed building for being outstanding among Caroe’s suburban churches and a good example of Gothic churches in the early twentieth Century. 

The building is of red brick with tiled roofs, and of traditional layout with nave, choir, altar, and side aisles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For details of how to find St Michael & All Angels Church please click HERE.